6.24.2011

According to the Dove wrapper...

...I'm suppose to make a list of my dreams.So here goes...

1.Graduate with a four year degree.
2.Save companies money by making people healthier...or just help make people healthier.
3.Decide my "niche" within my passion (see #3)
4.Be a small group leader in our Youth Group.
5.Get my massage license.
6.Have children.
7.Massage out of my home.
8.Live on an acreage in our dream home with a wrap around porch.
9.Take the whole family on a short term missions trip.
10.Help my hubby get to his longterm goal being a fulltime property management/rental business OWNER.

While we're on the subject....goals for the summer...

1.blog more.
2.blog at least once a week about what i'm learning in my devotions.
3.Help my mom with a garage sale...and get rid of alot. :)
4.Watch the entire series of friends.
6.Get to know the girlies in my life better.
7.Spend time with my little brothers doing things we haven't done before.
8.Be a better housekeeper.  (eek!)
9.Try new recipes...which is any recipe.
10. Spend time with the Lord.

Not much...huh? Well...my life is kinda boring right now. the best boring EVER! Ugh...I love it so much...minus my hubby being gone :(. You might not care but I wouldn't mind you asking me how my dreams/goals are progressing...maybe not the having children part...that question gets old. I'll have them when I want to have them! and I don't know when that will be! Have you thought about your dreams lately...it's easy to forget and lose track of them! I know along the way they change...in the meantime pick yourself up a bag of Dove...life can always use some more chocolate :) Thanks for reading and always keep HeART.

No comments: